A king with her clear blue eyes?

My guess is that the King has got the same blue eyes the Queen had.. thus "A king with her [the queen's] blue eyes"

I have wondered if something in Blood-Colored inspired Crimson. Has anyone else here made that (perhaps wrong) connection? And yes, what are the unpublished lyrics toward the end of Crimson? I can make out "We uncovered her eyes in the crimson waters" but what follows? The gift of life denied? Eternal life denied? Does anyone know?

Vampster.com had the chance to ask all these question directly to Dan. This is the source if you get along with german language :tickled:

Clive Noland definitely wrote the C2 lyrics. He completely wrote them by himself. Dan only gave some fundamental information. Maybe not much more than the C1 Lyrics and the Characters, Places and a plot.

Crimson is set many thausends of years before Christus, while Crimson 2 is set thausends of years after Christus (he mentioned the year 1900).

So the human race who couldn't breed anymore died out. C2 is about an absolute new human race, without any connections to the people in C1. That's why they never heard about the Crimson Queen. And of course that king with her clear blue eyes also died.

The prologue of C1 says that the song is set in a very distant future. But Dan gives a shit about it :D.
Well, he said that it's a very distant future if you're a dinosaur, so it still make sence :p

However, one question is still open: What the hell fits in that gap after "we uncovered her eyes in the crimson waters..."?!

My guess is "eternal lies the might" or "infernal eyes of might"