OH SHITTT ANTHRAX IS BACK!! THANKS JOEY!!!

That IS AWESOME!!! Man I can't wait to see this at the cinema in a fortnight!!!

That was great, but clearly not because of Joey who is the weak link here. He was great 5 years ago, but i don't get what people like about his singing at the Sonisphere shows this year. He sounds like he has got something in his mouth and only hits the very high notes where he can't mumble like in the other parts. I don't really understand why he sings like this, it seams like he is still able to sing great.

The video reminds me of the glorious days of bay area thrash metal... the Big 4 shows give Anthrax the opportunity to play in front of big crowds again.

Have to agree with Cargath. Well, imo he wasn't very good on reunion tour...
Did you see the video interview Joey did a couple days ago? How singer's articulation can be so bad?

T:)

I don't know man..... seems kinda' cheesy.
I'm trying to like it, I did back then, but.....the hair, the 80's thing, the vibrato, ..... the hair.
Kinda makes me wanna put down the Colecovision put on my tight levis and my High top Cons, hop in my Fiero and ride.

( Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-B-A-Select-Start )

Okay, just compare it side by side:

Joey singing CIAM 2010:

Bush singing CIAM 2010:

It may all be a matter of taste when it comes to voice / vocal style, but anyone really thinking Joey hit more notes / did a better performance must be delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:
With Joey, it sounds like a metal band with a killer singer. With Bush, it sounds like a metal band with two Scott Ians singing. Neither is bad, but let's not lose our heads here.

With John it sounds like a metal band with balls and power.

With Joey it sounds like a metal band after being neutered.