Oh those wacky Muslims!

something must be done about these freaks. i mean, openly - not under the guise of "bringing demcracy to everyone" gayness.

AsModEe said:
I heard human meat taste really bad...... but I'm not gonna try to confirm this

I don't know if it's true but I've heard what you eat can affect how you smell. Assuming that to be true, could not the same be said for taste? They say Kobe beef tastes better than most American varieties, perhaps humans have a range of taste as well.

I'm putting too much thought into this.

it's the opposite... what you smell dictates what you taste. Example: a mint doesn't taste anything, but its powerful smell create the mint taste.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Perhaps I could have phrased that better. I meant that what you eat makes the smell your body gives off different depending on what you ate. Not that eating affects your own sense of smell somehow.
I think that is also true, sorry for misinterpretation

I know that Americans have so much poison in their bodies that they wouldn't meet Government standards for pork...

I'm sure some jungle natives or something would be delicious.

MFJ said:
I know that Americans have so much poison in their bodies that they wouldn't meet Government standards for pork...

I'm sure some jungle natives or something would be delicious.

If we ate you it would be just like eating psilocybin, am i rite?

If it's any indication, a woman's diet highly effects her vaginal taste. For example, lots of meat will make it quite poontangy, and veggies will make it pretty stank. Bread and other carb shitz makes it pretty mellow.

I did an experiment on this once, based on some article in Maxim. What can I say, they know their shit.

Man, if there's a heaven and I end up there someday, there better be nothing but loose women. Virgins?! Fuck that.

Product_362_PrSpare2.jpg