Ohm:

That's the one recording of theirs I actually own (gift from Scott actually!), the tunes are good at times, and everyone has their moments on there (with that group of players, that really shouldn't be a shock I guess), but for the most part it (as well as the rest of their recordings) did very little for me. That said, I'll be honest and admit that it's been about 3 years or so since I've listened to it. I'll give it a spin sometime this week and report back.

I still haven't listened to their new album yet. I heard it's a bit different than any of the other albums. Let me know if you like it. I haven't had much money to spend on CD's recently, so I have to be pretty picky about purchases.

I still haven't listened to their new album yet. I heard it's a bit different than any of the other albums. Let me know if you like it. I haven't had much money to spend on CD's recently, so I have to be pretty picky about purchases.

I went for Amino Acid Flashback first...great stuff...So far I like the first release better, but time will tell.

I find the first album more melodic which is more my style...the second one is a bit more more fusiony, but Poland's playing and tone is unreal...some of his bends with that singing sustain is spine chilling. Both album are great in their own right. I'll be moving on to #3 soon.