Ok how scooped can you go without risking getting a hollow mix?

Amazing clips Goddamn, love your tone as always, and the songwriting/playing is amazing too !
I'm currently loving a guitar tone coming from Sweden, that was recorded through Engl Savage 120, which is the one on the latest THE DUSKFALL album ("The Dying Wonders Of The World"). They are from Lulea I guess, unfortunately they disbanded 2 years ago :(, love the agressive guitar tone on this album, which is produced by Danne Bergstrand. Do you know this album ?

Here is one song :

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing clips Goddamn, love your tone as always, and the songwriting/playing is amazing too !
I'm currently loving a guitar tone coming from Sweden, that was recorded through Engl Savage 120, which is the one on the latest THE DUSKFALL album ("The Dying Wonders Of The World"). They are from Lulea I guess, unfortunately they disbanded 2 years ago :(, love the agressive guitar tone on this album, which is produced by Danne Bergstrand. Do you know this album ?

Here is one song :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cAv2HSyv64

Yeah I've heard it but I don't listen to the band... Daniel Bergstrand is awesome though!