OK internet tough guys, listen up

Vinnie Cappuccino said:
I Love Social Distortion, Their cover or Ring of Fire, man, I'm Gonna Listen to that now!! :) Thanks fer the Idea!!

Ya Gots to help yer friends out in the pit, and when in the Pit, Everyone should be yer friend!! Come on over to my side of the pit ladies, Vinnie Will protect ya! haha! :D

funny35.jpg

OverHandRob said:
Hell yea. First time I seen 'em was around 89 on the Thrash Zone tour at Streets in New Rochelle, NY. Sick of it All and Nasty Savage opened. Still to this day one of the most violent shows I've ever attended.
I saw them on that tour in Cleveland. Fucking BRUTAL pit. Skinheads were getting thrown out and people were bloody everywhere. I have Nasty Savage's "Penetration Point" cd, one of my all-time favorite albums.

OverHandRob said:
Nasty Savage was a Thrash band from FL back in the day. Pretty damn good too. I'm pretty sure they've been inactive for a while, but they have a few releases out worth a listen.

As for OHR, I'm the bassist, so my opinion is biased. We have 3 songs for free download on the site link in my sig.

Ah man I love Nasty Savage. I bought one of their LPs for like $4 in a clearance bin a few years ago. I brought it home and showed it to my Dad (I'm only 21) and he flipped out. He used to be best friends with those guys back in the day.

Also, while on the topic, one of my pops old bands opened for DRI. As well as many other classic 80s acts.

If any of you are into good 80s hardcore/thrash/skate punk - check out Disorderly Conduct. He was the bassist.

BionicWalta said:
I'm reading the reviews from the Sayreville show (amazing show, i must say! Anyone that got kicked out of soundcheck, sucked to be you! I stayed in and stayed warm and ate pizza. it ruled. But i digress...), and i've come to notice something.

A bunch of you keep going on about certain "assholes" at the show, and how you would've done A, B and C to them, except for the fact that insert weak excuses X, Y, and Z here.

Stop pretending to be tougher than you are. Someone hit you the wrong way in the pit, you didn't like it. Live with it. You are NOT gonna stab em or rip out their eyes or do a bunch of other laughable things i keep reading.

Next time, just do it, don't write about it on the internet afterwards.

now you've done it, I'm angry

I'm going to stab you and gauge your eyes out

shit my foots asleep

you're lucky

tattooedsean666 said:
there is always that 300 pound bald guy that just stands in the center of every pit that does nothing but push people. people are idiots. :Spin:

I find most mosh pits and especially bodysurfers people that have hidden homosexual thoughts in their head as they sure love to feel their hot sweaty bodies up against (lets face it there are mostly guys at all metal shows despite us really wishing there were more girls there) other sweaty guys.

I prefer to enjoy the music of my favorite bands in a nice peaceful area of the club where I can actually enjoy what I paid my overpriced ticket for.:headbang:

15$ Is overpriced?

DarbysDad said:
DRI pits were brutal back in the day. in 86 when I saw them play with thrax guys were coming out of the pits with bloodied heads. the same thing happened when COC was on stage.

The worst were going to gigs where sui bands played with skinhead bands - total gang fights.

I remember when guys went clockwise - a lot sui's did this, so we used to stick the term sui on anyone going clockwise.

Ah fuck I'm old. I'll shut up and get back to work.

Some brutal Shit was , Sheer Terror opening for Carnivore, Cro-mags and Biohazard, Suicidal Tendencies and Sepultura, The Best Fight was at the Pro-Pain show at Birchhill, When Those Skin Assholes came back after getting their asses handed to them and blew out the front door.

nosferatunj said:
Some brutal Shit was , Sheer Terror opening for Carnivore, Cro-mags and Biohazard, Suicidal Tendencies and Sepultura, The Best Fight was at the Pro-Pain show at Birchhill, When Those Skin Assholes came back after getting their asses handed to them and blew out the front door.
Cro-Mags, now that takes me back!!!! I saw open for Megadeth and Motorhead in 1986. They blew Megadeth off the stage and gave Motorhead a run for their money.

It's was funny when they played Seekers of the Truth(total (skin)head banging song), I saw all the thrashers giving the horns and headbanging.

Great fucking time in the 80s - Some of my teeth are still chipped and never been totally fixed. :D

BionicWalta said:
you missed my point, entirely

you could not like getting hit, you could be all masochistic and let being hit give you a huge erection

i could give a fuck either way

just stop pretending like you're gonna do something about it or you would've done something about it.

stop pretending and DO SOMETHING.

whining about it on the interweb afterwards is GAY GAY GAY GAY

whining? isnt that what your doing. at most clubs i go to, if your caught or seen fighting, they track you down & throw you out. just point the douchebag out to security & enjoy the show

You wanna see a pit, go to a Trixter concert, oh wait, they broke up. Nevermind!

SAZZ said:
whining? isnt that what your doing. at most clubs i go to, if your caught or seen fighting, they track you down & throw you out. just point the douchebag out to security & enjoy the show

nigga got caught out there not payin attention and now i gots to repeat myself.

BionicWalta said:
I'm not whining. I'm making a point. There's a difference.

Whining implies like this is impacting my life greatly. It doesn't. I just like watching people get bent outta shape, hahaha. :loco:

damon505 said:
Everyone has a right to get pissed off when there's that one asshole that purposely hurts people.
I hate that guy[/QUOTE]

Ive seen that done. The security guys jumped on him REAL quick. Thank fuck. he was HUGE and picking on small guys who weren't even in the pit, just on the edge of the "regular" standing area.