Ok, Lets See Angela Take A Better Pic Than This!!! Observe Cristina

fd2d7f1b.jpg

fd2d7eec.jpg

neal said:
yep shes got some big cans. actually speaking of hot goth chicks, the drummer from CoF (adrian, used to be in at the gates) has a super hot wife. way hotter than he deserves id say heh (looks-wise, hes a great drummer though). and ive seen some fucking absoulte BABES all gothed out at shows and around town an shit. some of them are super hot and some are super scary haha.
-neal
Yeah, I don't really like goth girls, they're too fake, they look like statues cause of all the makeup they're wearing.
Deadly Kristin of Ancient
page12.jpg

Pyrus said:
We'd be doing this on WOtW too if Neil allowed pictures. And the board wasn't down for some reason.

But yes, we're bored. And that Flowing Tears chick is a baaabe.
neil from the IE board is a little fucking cunt. he deleted every post i ever made. and the first few werent even that offensive. i didnt start calling him a pussy and a cocksucker till he deleted all my shit heh.
-neal

Eh, he's not so bad...just a bandwidth Nazi because he doesn't wanna pay for it. There's been a lot of off-topic stuff lately, actually...a sex-ed discussion with one jackass named Kane_Bishop telling everyone he made his girlfriend come four times the first time he ever ate her out. He's like twelve and mentally disabled...come to think of it, haven't seen him around lately. But he's a total jackass.

"and then fantasizing eating our your fantasy girlfriend"
I find this part of your plan puzzling.
"PM me for the secret to make your girlfriend come four times the first time you eat her out."
Haha, he's saying he's Kane_Bishop, haha. Yes, Guerrilla is a very funny man, *cough*. No really, he is *cough*. *fart* Excuse me, I don't know where that came from. Hmmm...smells like Guerrilla's joke.

Hey farter I wasn't implying I'm Kane_Bishop. And let me tell you something if you have a hot girlfriend she'll expect you to go down on her every once and a while and you'd better know what you're doing if you don't want her to break up with you after you eat her out for the first time. See they got it easy put your dick in their mouths and move their heads up and down for a bit and then open wide. You my friend when you go down on them you gotta have a strategic battle plan all thought out beforehand and shit.

Guerrilla said:
And let me tell you something if you have a hot girlfriend she'll expect you to go down on her every once and a while and you'd better know what you're doing if you don't want her to break up with you after you eat her out for the first time. See they got it easy put your dick in their mouths and move their heads up and down for a bit and then open wide. You my friend when you go down on them you gotta have a strategic battle plan all thought out beforehand and shit.

Hmmmm. What ever happened to spontaneity? :)