ok lets try this again.hypocrisy tattoo i got

Thanks alot!
I'm about to build a homepage just for showing the pics I've got... so just wait, until the homepage is done.

// MorDeth

solarfall_ said:
MorDeth!!! Your tat looks fucking amazing. The shading is perfect, wow. You better post more pictures of it! :)

Very cool tattooes... a friend o'mine got a similiar one too, but yours look cooler ! I was planning to make one like that myself too, even if it couldn't be so original, but in the end i loved Hypocrisy since the day i bought Penetralia and they're always been one of my favourite band, and that drawning is so cool... :)

Oh my god.....

Suddenly i stumbled upon this old thread, and i have to do a reply on this :) (sorry for kicking it).

I'm a huge fan of Hypocrisy, and been listening to them since they ever putted out Penetralia....i've got quite all the cd's from them (yes, that also includes the Carved up, Meshuggah split etc).

Many times i've been thinking, i must have that tattoo of the Hypo cross. And damn, does it look good on you guys :)

If it depends on me, i will get that same tattoo also, but then on my left or right leg, all i need is a clean good picture of the cross. (looking at thewendy) :)