ok now i am looking forward to the new rhapsody album like seriously

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
Mr. Christopher Lee - the grand seigneur of film and one of the most filmed actors in history will join the world famous symphonic metal band Rhapsody on their next CD. Mr. Lee is no stranger to music and recording studios as he is a classically trained opera singer himself. He will be providing a powerful narration on the forthcoming self produced CD of the Italian based group.
Among other well known narrators and London actors, Lee will guide the listeners in the role of a king through a unique saga invented by RHAPSODY's founding members Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli. As a special surprise Mr. Lee's daughter Christina Lee will also appear in the part of a warrior princess. Incidentally this will mark the first time father and daughter will work together.

This portion of the production will be handled by award winning producer Joey DeMaio. Not only known for his record production work with the group MANOWAR but he has also produced numerous rock groups, and has the distinction of producing epic narrations with the late Orson Welles. Production is set for the third week of December in the London Sanctuary Townhouse Studios.

"It is a dream come true. We couldn't believe it when our management informed us that our hero Mr. Lee agreed to be part of our new CD. We are extremely thankful and honored that this outstanding legend of film and theatre has chosen to work with us", says Luca Turilli. "We believe Mr. Lee will definitely bring our vision and dreams to reality", adds Alex Staropoli. "It will be an honor to shake his hand for the first time."
This CD will contain 10 new songs and almost 80 minutes of music, featuring grand epic, fast metal tracks and sonic landscapes with stirring narrative and will be the debut of a new style of Heavy Metal music created by RHAPSODY known as Film Score Metal.
After five critically acclaimed albums this new, yet untiteld release is being recorded in four different studios in Europe with appearances by more than a dozen international guest soloists. Supported by the entire Bohuslav Martinu Philharmonic Orchestra from the Czech Republic as well as a 50 piece choir this new CD will set the world of Symphonic Metal on fire.
The tentative release date on Magic Circle Music /SPV – Steam-hammer has been set for May 2004

i'll reserve judgement till i hear it. i have been listening to their last album lately and while it is overall the worst of their catalogue it still had some promising moments and it makes me think they might actually make an awesome album this time around since they dropped the cheesy Algalord story, got a new narrator who is awesome and are recording with a real orchestra. this is their chance to realize their potential. i only hope they will.

I know I'll be unable to eat my way through the cheese, but I'll give it a gander.