ok so, romance is dead

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
i was watching a show on Cinemax tonight and while I care not to explain the entire plot, the basic inspiration for this post came from the part where the very rich, yet modern looking husband with the nice suit, no tie, and slick long black hair comes home to his wife on their anniversary and puts a blindfold around her eyes and takes her outside to go to a "special location."

So this location happens to be a strip club where he proceeds to sit her down at a table, while the big burly bouncer in the black jeans and the leather vest brings them a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice and the husband takes off the wife's blindfold. She starts smiling like its the most romantic thing in the world and then he calls a stripper over to do a lapdance for his wife.

I could get into the whole sub-plot of the woman buying stripping lessons earlier in the episode and then getting to dance for her husband up on the stage while one of the strippers fondles her breasts but i think it would make the point of this post redundant.

These people = fucked

or the man who stayed in on a Saturday night to play Metroid: Prime and watch Erotic Confessions in the first place!