ok so what now

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Well over the last few years weve discussed Anthrax (duh), politics, sex (an ongoing topic with a few board members) religion, Drugs, Sci Fi, rim jobs, poop, Classic rock, booze, Hemroids, relationships etc etc etc, So whats next? Did I leave anything out. Does anyone one care, .. I just want to thank Brent, and of course the band for giving us this space to rant and rave about what ever pointless shit comes into out heads.. This board is great, its better then Therapy and cheaper too.
Now for my next topic please see the country music thread...

My fantasy is to go down on the wife while she's driving. Is this possible? Yes I think.

and Remington I think it sort of counts, safety first.

The future mrs Jockthrax nearly made me write off my car just before xmas. I picked her up from her works night out (she's a primary teacher) in Edinburgh she was horny as hell and pulled out Jockthrax jnr. I can now testify that 80 mph, snow falling and oral sex dont mix. Don't do it kids :tickled:

DarbysDad said:
My fantasy is to go down on the wife while she's driving. Is this possible? Yes I think.

and Remington I think it sort of counts, safety first.
Something else I have acomplished in life, eating pussy while the wife(girlfriend) drives is possible. .Also, Fucking at 80mph on the taconic state parkway is alot of fun as well...

Getting head whilste driving an '01 Firebird 70 mph on 85 n. is awesome...until the blue lights hit ya. :(

And I'm glad for the discussions on this board..as long as it dosen't get all psycho political like the t/a board on the MegadetH forums...there are fuckers there who just can't let shit go...

One of the best ways of making your man feel like a man is giving road head with your ass in the air while passing honking truckers (they radio to eachother so they don't miss anything by the way). Besides, it's a turn on and I don't have to drive!

Skorned1 said:
Topic: Road Head
Skorend1? I dont want to be rude but could I eat your pussy some time? And if so woooould you do me a favor and tie me up and flog my ass! And if so please send pics of yourself to my PM or email, and when yoou do that send me a few a few nude ones. Oh, Oh , Oh and if you do. Can we send copys to DD. He deserves sloopy seconds. He is a good soul after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I'mgood!:OMG: