OK, someone explain to me why I found this in the closet AT WORK.

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
I went into the closet in back to look for some old, archived DATs. Well, this closet is full of old shit that the company hasn't used in quite a while.. everything from tapes to labels to documents. Got the idea? OK. so,

I'm looking through said closet and I find a little plastic box that looks exactly like a hard eyeglasses case. It's coated with a film of dust, but also has something wrapped around it. Upon closer inspection I notice that this is not a glasses case, but a case of PLEASURE PLUS PLEASURE-ENHANCING CONDOMS.

Here's how it works: The Pleasure Plus fetures a roomy pouch with fine, internal ribs. During sex, the pouch moves back and forth, gently stimulating both partners. The pouch's action restores the sensational feeling of sex without a condom.

POUCH!

OK, so why the fuck was this in the closet at work! This is a TV/cable ad agency! I should mention that one of my bosses' email passwords is "erica"... and the nubile and buxom receptionist's name is also erica. He looks like Stephen King. Ew.

well, they were!
don't worry. i think it happens in all offices. i used to think it was just a joke, but then last year i saw a coworker literally kissing another coworker's butt and my life was altered forever.

my advice to you: don't go investigating weird security breaches in the early am.

all sorts of crazy shit went down at my work about a year or 2 ago apparently. sex on the roof, in the stairwell, on business trips. fights on the empty 2nd floor. dot-com madness!

it's more exciting here though because we only have 8 staff.

Mark - married
Linda - married
Rick - married
Marilyn - single
Joyce - almost married
Erica - married
Andrea - single
and then me. And I'm sure as hell not fucking anyone here.

Dudes, I have to figure this out!

Originally posted by The Dope
I could not continue working like that. It would be too much to handle.

the really funny part about this is, my boss saw it too, but we were both unaware that the other witnessed it. (we were both in early that morning) we were shocked into silence for about a week untl finally she was like 'oh my god i have to tell you this NOW!' and then we realized we both saw it.

on another note: send out an interoffice email that only says: PLEASURE PLUS POUCH and that's it. then go stand by the closet. the first one to go there is the offender.

people cannot resist their urges that are based on total and complete FEAR. and their imaginations run wild. someone will think you KNOW it's them already.

Originally posted by the_preppy
the really funny part about this is, my boss saw it too, but we were both unaware that the other witnessed it. (we were both in early that morning) we were shocked into silence for about a week untl finally she was like 'oh my god i have to tell you this NOW!' and then we realized we both saw it.

on another note: send out an interoffice email that only says: PLEASURE PLUS POUCH and that's it. then go stand by the closet. the first one to go there is the offender.

notch.jpg

Top notch idea.

I brought the pleasure plus pouch to lunch and took it out at the table and was showing it to Greg! He got really uncomfortable and was all backing away from it, like it had cooties or something! (The waitress was a girl).

Wait, you took it with you? Now imagine that whoever put it in the closet in the first place decided to make some use of it during lunch for some odd reason, couldn't find the box, freaked out, went out and bought more, and upon placing the box in the same location, sees the original back in its place.