OK, someone explain to me why I found this in the closet AT WORK.

narnia.jpg

well, i think the hope to fuck will be seriously diminished when the interested parties find out their little package has been manhandled. of course, it did have dust on it... maybe someone got dissed at the last second? so seeing them will be a reminder of total rejection... either way, this is awesome.

Seeing how this will unfold is not only comical and extremely suspenseful- but MUST SEE TV. This is totally an episode of Seinfeld waiting to happen.

The actual pouch itself sounds like something made up for tv. What is it with workplaces and sex? The first place I worked after college was a mortgage bank, and it was during a low interest rate economy, so people were refinancing houses all over the place and our company hired a bunch of new people. Lots of people would work late (like 10pm).
Found out later that some 250+-lb 4 ft tall married mexican girl was messing around with one of the janitors and also did one of my other co-workers at work one night. He was also married with like 5 kids.