OK, they can shut down the internet now.

Uggg. I'm not sure whether to laugh or to be ashamed I live in the same city with this guy...although can't say I've ever heard of him. I was wondering why there is such a severe lack of studios here that are good at metal. He must be like a blackhole, sucking in anything of talent and value around him, keeping everything in darkness. Oh well... he is some kind of "hole"...and he does suck. LOL

If you don't mind Mr. Murph, I'll act as your proxy if I see him. May even have to make a point to head over there. :)

Wow... I never realized the SM58 was such a flat, uncolored microphone. "20 to 20" on both sides! Nevermind that the official specs shows it starting to roll off at 100Hz, and has that infamous peak at 6KHz... because Shure doesn't know what they're talking about. This sucker is cleeeeeean. Haha :)

"Pot, snorting cocaine, Jack Daniels, women. -- Get home to my live-in girlfriend only to smoke pot again -- also in 1987, I was introduced to crack cocaine -- If I had twenty bucks in my hand, I had to, like a zombie, go across town just to get a small rock that would be gone in ten minutes -- cocaine in my system big time."

Fuck, I'm good.

It's like a train wreck. You know it's terrible to see it.... but....can't....turn....away....and stop....watching. I want the last 5 minutes of my life back. Haha :)

booklet%20copy.jpg

Feauring "I Want a Wal-Mart girl"? No way!

"I felt Jesus saying to me, “Don’t worry, Tad, I’m here. I love you, and we’re going to make it. Don’t give on me and I won’t give up on you. Just take a shower and turn away from it."

Bahahahahahhahaha...he's seen the light!