OK, they can shut down the internet now.

Wow... I never realized the SM58 was such a flat, uncolored microphone. "20 to 20" on both sides! Nevermind that the official specs shows it starting to roll off at 100Hz, and has that infamous peak at 6KHz... because Shure doesn't know what they're talking about. This sucker is cleeeeeean. Haha :)

HAHA

Hahaha this stuff is classic. Its been entertaining for two days already :lol:

Lets send him a big rock in behalf of the Sneap forum :headbang::lol:

spaceballs_barf_glamor_shot.jpg

This is without doubt the most hilarious thread ive opened since joining this forum, I cant stop laughing, somebody get me a hit of crack, hahahahaha

Am I the only one who is seriously irritated by the fact that he is the only person on earth who can speak IN behalf of someone?

no, i noticed that too but as i am not a native english speaker i didn't feel like i was in the position to pick on that! ;)

Hmm....so if Protools "squawks"... since I'm using Cubase with my digi002...what sound does my system make? Gobble like a turkey? :)

Hey Tad, I thought of an easy way for you to get that "big boom" on you next cd. First, take a shotgun, second, stand your cd up on something. Then, aim the shotgun at the cd.... pull the trigger. Booom There ya go. You got the big boom, and there's one less of your cd's around. Two birds with one stone. :heh: