Ok this doesn't make sense (ticketmaster problem)

GameFreac

The Derminator
Feb 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Ok so tomorrow I was gonna cash my check (finally got a good one.....$416) from work and then buy my Carcass and Children of Bodom tickets.

I looked to see how much they both cost to see how much I need to deposit and then how much I need to take out of my check.

Well Carcass is fine......but Children of Bodom says "Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability." Now I figure they're not on sale yet but this is what it says:

US $22.50

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 07/18/08 10:00 AM EDT ********** Wtf they've been on sale?

Here's the link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E...&minorcatid=60

I don't get it...I seriously doubt it's sold out

Ok now it's saying they are on sale. WTF?

I guess the site just messed up for a second....well that makes me happier

Nevermind guys :)

lol.....well it seriously wasn't working for an hour

I didn't want to waste my time driving all the way to Publix (ticketmaster) and be disappointed because they didn't have tickets. But now it works.

I got my Carcass and Children of Bodom tickets today

Can't wait :kickass:

Hrmmmm.
I was going to say Ticketmaster did you a favor by blocking you from purchasing COB tickets, but I see you got passed that now.....

All kidding aside, COB are a great live band, though every performance is the same.

derailing a dead thread :kickass:

when I saw them for the Canadian Gigantour show they were really lame. I mean they played fine but other than that, bleh...and their fanbase is fucking huge you'd think they'd be more creative than "how the fuck are you fucks doing fucking tonight fuck?"

Hrmmmm.
I was going to say Ticketmaster did you a favor by blocking you from purchasing COB tickets, but I see you got passed that now.....

All kidding aside, COB are a great live band, though every performance is the same.

Haha....yeah I'm well aware they suck balls now and AYDY is one of the biggest pieces of crap ever...I just love their old stuff so much

They are just my favorite band (tied w/ Wintersun) so I have to go see em headline.....but I disagree they weren't very good when I saw em at Gigantour....they played some of the gayest songs and you couldn't hear the keyboards or solos so I was disappointed. Plus I like TBDM and BTBAM is decent.

And I shall be spared because I am a Novembers Doom fan :p

The new Bodom disc is awesome. The only bad one they've ever put out is AYDY. 5/6 isn't a bad track record IMO.

I think it's decent......maybe half the songs are good, some are great, and the rest suck. I don't know it's way better than AYDY but it seems like they aren't trying anymore.

I just hope they play the Mask of Sanity/Deadnight Warrior medley on the US tour :headbang: