Fear Factory/Lamb of God/Children of Bodom concert

EternalMetal

Mar 31, 2004
Is anyone going?

I am trying to get tickets for the Troc on saturday october 16, but ticketmaster doesnt have any up for sale at the moment. Do you think they will put more tickets up for sale, or do you think they are sold out? Im going to call the troc tomorrow to see if they have any tickets i can buy. Im not about to go all the way to philly to realize that it was sold out and that i cant buy any tickets at the door, so i have to buy them now.

Anybody have any recommendations on how i can get tickets besides ebay? I really dont think it would be fully sold out yet.

edt: According to this link Here Their was an internet presale ending on 9/11. Does this mean that they have no more tickets, or that the sale did no officially go on yet? I am assuming that presale means before the actual sale, which did not happen yet? I am hoping because i really want to still be able to get tickets.

edit2: Just saw something else right above that that says onsale to general public, and it started 9/11 at 12:00. Because their are no more tickets, is their a good chance that they did in fact sell all of their tickets?

I found out that the saturday showing is completely sold out. So i need to find a ride to the sunday show. or find some tickets somewhere else. anyone know of anyone wanting to get rid of their tickets?

It was totally intense. FF played a good set, with a variety of songs from different albums. They played tight. Lamb Of God came on...definately put on one hell of a show. They just ripped man. They also played songs old an new...quite a few off the new album. They opened up with an angry song, one of my more favorite off of the new cd because of the anger and lyrics...Laid to Rest, first song off of the new cd. All together, this was a great show. Children of Bodom, in my opinion, play good. The only problem with them is, to me, once you hear the first few songs, you pretty much heard the whole show. I think they get kind of Redundant. As for Throwdown, I had never heard them before last night. They aren't really much different from the other bands that play that same sort of music (that I have heard). So I wasn't impressed, although they played tight for what they do play. Three local bands opened, but I missed them all due to the detour on the x-way I had to take. Just my thoughts on the show.