Metalica and Ticketmaster can suck my balls

Yeah I saw them on the St Anger tour and they were great, 95% of the set was from the first four albums.

Fuck you, man. They put on one hell of a show live.

Geez man, people can have their opinion too.
Yeah Metallica put on a helluva show, trouble is I saw all that for $25 or less from 1984- 1992.
They can kiss my ass for the show tix prices nowadays, there are far more worthy bands out there who can earn my $$$....I can easily see 3-5 shows for what one Metallica show runs us nowadays, especially with the crooked ticket games played.

I don't know why metalheads or musicians still back Metallica? Did anyone see that video with them in the dessert and the US military bullshit? C'mon? Am I on crazy pills for thinking that was the lamest attempt to being that "epic" rock video/song? They even used the "One" song formula. The music just isn't good anymore.

I will always respect those dudes for what they have done for music and for the bazillion dollars they have, but fer real? JUST STOP!!!!! Start other projects, do something else not under the Metallica name. It's time to put that book down.

The title of this thread does sound like something Metallica and Ticketmaster would want to do.