Ticketmaster email with tixs

TychoCelchu said:
It's better to have them email them to you because you get the ticket right then and there and you know, right away, that you've gotten it. Furthermore, it saves you a lot of trouble if you lose your printout, because you can make copies and save the PDF they send you.

heh... with my luck, my hard drive would crash, and I'd lose the .PDF file. Would TicketRapist then re-email me the tickets, knowing that I definitely got them at some point? I don't trust a company that routinely gouges its customers to go the extra mile for me when they don't have to.

I ordered my tickets to ProgPower 5, had them sent by post, and NEVER GOT THEM. Repeated calls & emails to ticketmaster and Glenn, who was very helpful, finally resulted in being able to do will-call, which worked out but was total bullshit considering they should have done what they were supposed to and mail out the tickets.

Maybe they DID mail them out, and they got lost or stolen. That's why they did will call for you. Did they make you re-pay for them?

I've odered tickets for concerts through e-mail twice before this show. (subliminal verses tour, and Gigantour.) Both times, I had no problems.

I have had zero problems before as well until this order. Seems they are screwing up most who did TicketFast.

After 2 phone calls to Ticket master today, and supposedly my tickets being resent, I still have NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:cry:

I have not ever had a problem with ticketfast before....until NOW!~!

booB said:
heh... with my luck, my hard drive would crash, and I'd lose the .PDF file. Would TicketRapist then re-email me the tickets, knowing that I definitely got them at some point? I don't trust a company that routinely gouges its customers to go the extra mile for me when they don't have to.

They probably wouldn't care about emailing the tickets again, because even if they did, they would send you tickets with the same bar code as the ones you originally got. Though that doesn't mean they will actually bother re-sending it. Either way, I'm glad to have a gold badge and not have to deal with TicketRapist's bullshit at all.

After 3 phone calls to Ticketmaster and supposedly 3 additional attempts to mail my tickets, I am still without my email with the tickets attached

See this is ridiculous. I bought 4 tickets, money has cleared as well, but yet CAN'T GET MY DAMN TICKETS!!

Hmm, everyone who has had a problem with TicketFast should file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. In fact, you should all get together and file a group complaint, like a class-action thing. Notify the Better Business Bureau, too.

BTW, the envelopes that TicketMaster uses for mailing tickets DO have a return address, as I recall. They say "After 5 days return to..." As I recall from last year, it was an address in Virginia.

This might be a regional thang, though.

peacecat said:
GOT 'EM!!! :headbang: Just got the tickets. *doin' the sexy ticket dance* See y'all in Sept!!

got them as in you just ordered them, or got them as in you received the email with the tickets attached??

VenomGA said:
got them as in you just ordered them, or got them as in you received the email with the tickets attached??
Got them as in finally received the tickets via e-mail attachment. I bought/ordered them Sunday morning online. In between my first two posts I sent an e-mail to Ticketmaster with my confirmation number, requesting the tickets AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. They responded by sending them. Maybe their system had a glitch, maybe it's just my good karma. Hopefully everyone who'd been having this problem will be getting their tickets soon.

After having my 3 tickets resent once through em,ail, I called, and had them sent a 3rd time. Still didn't get them. So I called back and was advised to manually delete outlook express, because it apparently can block the ticket email somehow??? Anyway it still didn't work, so I called a third time, and had them sent through snail mail. When I asked them how long it would take to get here, she said I would have them "in plenty of time." Hmm.

Krisjibs said:
When I asked them how long it would take to get here, she said I would have them "in plenty of time." Hmm.

What a ridiculous amount of garbage, eh? At least I'm not the only one with a vehement hatred for those people. I have sent them a dozen emails, and have tried 4 different valid email addresses... each time they DO respond with the same (but not verbatim) comments "hotmail is filtering the attachments as virus" ... well THREE of the other addresses were NOT hotmail!
They also FULLY NEGLECT to answer any of my questions... such as time frame to receive the tickets in post. Typically it wouldn't be a problem, but I will have 3 different addresses between now and sept, and I kind of need to know which one to send it to... but that doesn't matter as they told me "for security reasons, we can only send it to the credit card address used at time of payment" (which was precisely why i did TICKETFAST to avoid that!)

Also, those of you that changed from ticketfast to post... DID YOU GET A REFUND ON THE TICKETFAST OPTION?!?
Not to be cheap... but god f***ing dammit, if you pay for a service and don't get it, that's intolerable! 2000 people buy tickets, pay a "measly" 2.50 fee for email, and have to get them mailed post... that's a quick 5 grand they just pocketed. (not to mention if ther service DID work, it would actually SAVE them money as the price per bandwidth for a few hundred KB is negligent compared to buying paper, printing it, and mailing it)

If there is anyone smarter enough (ie: smarter than me) to get a class action suit on this crap (if they refuse to provide refunds), I WANT IN. I will do whatever is necessary just to prove a point.

As a last request, does anyone know if the earthlink has a "will call" window so I can pick them up the day of the show? that would alleviate my unstable mailing address problem.

-------------------
... I'm normally a very patient and understanding individual, but I've been dealing with a lot of corporate level BS at work the past month and this ticketmaster just shoved me over the edge. sorry.

Earthlink does have a Will-Call window. I did this for Progpower 5 because, you guessed it, Tickethitler didn't email OR post-mail me the product I paid them for. So as a last resort, you can do that. It's definitely much better to get the stupid email now and not have to spend a summer worrying about what could go wrong at the window.