Metalica and Ticketmaster can suck my balls

TTOS

Feb 12, 2007
Southampton, UK
myspace.com
Considering Death Magnetic was a pretty good album, I almost forgave them for Load onwards, anyway, the last time I saw them was 95 when they were still pretty good. So, I thought I definitely want to see them when they come to the UK in March. I checked out the metallica website and paying Metclub members get the option to buy the tickets a week before us mere mortals. So 9am this morning I sat ready to buy standing tickets for London, have to be standing- I live to mosh.. And at approx 09:02 the Ticketmaster website tells me there are no standing left. So I tried all the other dates and all sold out. So I check Ebay... £200 for 2 standing tickets already. From what I can work out Metclub members bought as many as they were allowed (4) and stuck them on Ebay as soon as. And later today I found out if you subscribe to Ticketmaster's premium email service you had the option to reserve tickets before the sale date. In short Metal fans:0 Touts:1 Metallica's coffers from Metclub:1 Metclub memebers:1

Fuck Ticketmaster, Fuck Metallica, Fuck Metclub members and fuck ticket touts that are ruining live shows in the UK.

Rant Fin.

the whole presale bullshit does kinda piss me off, i wanted to see them here at the oakland date and i got up early to get a general admission ticket but there was absolutely nothing left, and not even good seats either. its honestly pretty gay that people just buy a ton of tickets and sell them off on ebay, in exchange for some faggot possibly making a few dollars i don't get to see metallica. i've seen the set though and its not too great so i don't feel that bad.

metallica is very much to blame

come on now. remember it can be fought? remember bands that have fought ticketmaster? what they gonna just lay down and die?

i blame metallica

Yep. After all the surcharges and whatnot, my cheapo $20.00 lawn tickets for the Metal Masters show came to roughly $80.00. :erk:

:lol:

I think it's bullshit that they let all those fuckers buy out every single ticket in the pre-sale. I think that's total bs... You can usually get tickets from a scalper for about the same price as the regular tickets; in my experiences at least.