Okay, gonna open for Bodom

Holy fuck, that's pretty rad. I remember the times when you were a no-name pedobear-faced dude but now you're one of the few board members who have actually achieved something. I congratulate thee.

I give up, I've been thinking too long what to type and it's always too hardcore to suggest.

Just do something weird. Tell the crowd your favourite album from Bodom is FTR, and ask them if they think Bodom should make FTR pt 2. Just make sure Alexi hears the screams.

Not that I think they should do that exactly, but you get the point... They should make a faster and darker album... but this would be a nice joke and you could actually throw it. With the mentality 'not that the new stuff sucks, but the old stuff is better.' Because it was more radical and passionate.

Last edited:
I give up, I've been thinking too long what to type and it's always too hardcore to suggest.

Just do something weird. Tell the crowd your favourite album from Bodom is FTR, and ask them if they think Bodom should make FTR pt 2. Just make sure Alexi hears the screams.

Not that I think they should do that exactly, but you get the point... They should make a faster and darker album... but this would be a nice joke and you could actually throw it. With the mentality 'not that the new stuff sucks, but the old stuff is better.' Because it was more radical and passionate.
Dude, you just become more and more obsessed.