Okay I got two questions.

Chairman Kaga

Jan 23, 2007
Los Angeles
Does anyone know the history behind the words September, October, November, and December?

Sept = 7
Octo = 8
Nov = 9
Dec = 10

Does anyone know why it's like that? Why would they use those numbers for the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th months? Anyways I greatly appreciate anyone who can tell me any info about this.

My second question is...
Does anyone know if there are any interviews with the guys of Necrophagist OTHER than Mohammed himself? The other guys are so fucking insanely silent! I'd really like to know what the other guys have to say. If you can find any, let me know :3

Thank you :kickass:

Does anyone know the history behind the words September, October, November, and December?

Sept = 7
Octo = 8
Nov = 9
Dec = 10

Does anyone know why it's like that? Why would they use those numbers for the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th months? Anyways I greatly appreciate anyone who can tell me any info about this.
I don't even understand your question.

Sept = 7
Octo = 8
Nov = 9
Dec = 10

There used to be 10, then someone added 2 more.

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

:lol: Are you serious dude...

HERE IS A STORY ALL BOUT HOW THE 10 MONTH CALENDAR GOT FLIPPED, TURNED UPSIDE DOWN, I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE I'LL TELL YOU HOW THE EMPEROR ROMULUS MADE A CALENDAR BASED UPON NO SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE...

tl;dr: The original Roman calendar was assumedly borrowed, in part, from the culturally advanced Greeks. Unfortunately, this early calendar was based on 10 months and only 304 days. The remaining 61 days that were later discovered to have been missing, were basically ignored and just occurred sometime during the winter season. The 10 months, beginning in modern March, were named Martius, Aprilis, Maius, Junius, Quintilis, Sextilis, September, October, November, and December. The last six of these months were derivatives from the Latin words for five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten, respectively. According to legend, Romulus, the fist King of Rome, is supposed to have introduced this calendar in the 8th century BC.

EDIT: CLIFF'S POST RULES MOAR

....why is it that the whole COB forum is all of a sudden becoming some meeting place for elite dousche whole nugget crunchers?

More rather, how come the whole COB forum is all of a sudden the playground for newfags and the information center for the tremendously lazy?