Okay, So There's LOTR Chess And...

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
LOTR Monopoly.

Any other board games I should know about? Those are the two that I've found, but I can't find something if I don't know I'm looking for it (no they're not for me).

I've done a few searches but I don't feel like wading through 500 results for Lord of the Rings on every website. Any help would be appreciated. :dopey:

Riehlthing said:
LOTR Risk also. I have that.
I got that for my son is it harder than the original Risk. Opened it once and my head :Spin: Been wanting to get a game going with my Son and my Niece. :)

We've got the Lord of the Rings game. It's pretty cool, you play together against Sauron. Everyone plays one of the hobbits and is their own player, but you have to work together for the common good, even though sometimes it is to the detriment of your character. It is by Hasbro to make it a bit easier in your search.

Scott

LOTR chess. That gives me an idea of what to give my son for Easter. He can add to his chess table collection and catch up to Grandpa. That little sucker kicked my ass the last 2 nights.

My husband got big on chess when he had his shoulder surgeries. He used to make me play with him all the time. He doesn't play too much anymore (prefers internet checkers) but I think he would really like a LOTR chess set. He's like Charlie, without all the toys. :)

Jeffasin said:
They have two chess sets so far, one for Fellowship and one for the Two Towers. I would assume there will be a Return of the King set....
The one I found for $29.99 just said LOTR on it (unless the box says otherwise and the website isn't saying). I did find a Two Towers set for $494.95, which I refuse to pay for anything, maybe that's the one you're talking about. I'm just getting him the $29.99 one, and Monopoly. Maybe I'll ask for the Trivial Pursuit for Mother's Day or something.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
The one I found for $29.99 just said LOTR on it (unless the box says otherwise and the website isn't saying). I did find a Two Towers set for $494.95, which I refuse to pay for anything, maybe that's the one you're talking about. I'm just getting him the $29.99 one, and Monopoly. Maybe I'll ask for the Trivial Pursuit for Mother's Day or something.
I saw these two sets at Meijer the other day. They were on sale for about 25 bucks. On a similar note, I finished the Return of the King game on Xbox today. All the secrets are unlocked and all the characters are 100%. I know I'm a geek, but I like all my games to be perfect before I put them away. Still working on Vice City....