Old demo's now for download at our website

Sun Caged

official announcements
Aug 14, 2002
The Netherlands
www.suncaged.com
Hello all

We got a lot of requests for the old demo's we made before the actual album came out. The demo's are all sold out and we won't release them again on CD.

Though we decided to put the MP3's of all the three demo's on our website, so you can hear how the band developed their style throught the years.

Go to http://www.suncaged.com , at the releases (demos) page you can click the song titles now, all MP3's are in great quality.

We are working hard on new material and I can tell you that the new stuff sounds rather different then the older stuff, but it is still that typical Sun Caged sound (as you also can hear on the old demo's). We hope to record a preview demo pretty soon.

Greets

Marcel Coenen
Sun Caged

That's awesome, the different song titles and different vocals are very interesting. Can't wait for the new sun caged cd, and most of all the new marcel cd. :cool: :headbang: :headbang:

yeah those demos are pretty cool. i definately like "Caged", Rob's bass work is so much better than anyone else's i've heard. its cool hearing the other singers on the tracks from the self titled cd. altho that one guy who was "screaming" or whatever it is, was kinda a turn-off, but its definately nice of marcel to put them on the site! thx!

:ill: I am a BIG van of Sun Caged :worship: and a BIG van Dream Theater :headbang: and on some sort of site I found a tracklist of Scar Winter that says that ther's also a Cover of Caught In A Web on it :OMG: and an even older version of Killer Banshee...why aren't they 'downloadable', or is it a false tracklist???

Please get me out of confusion! ;)

Hello

The older version of Killer Banshee is on the scar winter demo, you can dowload it at our site, as well as the newer (much better) version of the song which was on the promo 2002.

The Caught In A Web cover we once did was with a female singer, it would have appeared on a Dream Theater tribute CD but never made it that way. It did not appear on any of our demo's

Greets

Marcel

Hello all

Well, the grunts was an experiment we did in the past, therefore it are OLD demo's.

Lyrics: No sorry, you better learn the newest lyrics, since else you will mix them up with the old ones when we play live and you try to sing along ;)

We don't ever play CIAW anymore, we did a few shows in the past, though we will throw in some covers sometimes, but it won't be a cover people know from the PROG scene ;)

Greets