old gateways of bereavement performance

Blakkheim on vocals, Jonas on drums and Fredrik Norrman on 2nd guitar?

Btw is it Mikael Åkerfeldt on 2nd guitar in this vid?
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kki76fCHNoo[/ame]

Well it is obvious that Fred was on the right. I couldn't make out the guy playing bass on the left. In the Brave video on youtube, I'm sure its Blakkheim playing guitar/vocals, but here it doesn't look like him or sound like him. I remember reading somewhere that Blakkheim did do vocals for Katatonia live in the early days, since Lord Seth had to drum. I wish Jonas or Anders would clear this up for us....

Its Blakkheim doing vocals and guitar in all of the videos, I am sure of it.
He did an awesome job too.
They look different because they were 13 years younger? give or take.
And on the Brave video how do you know it doesn't sound like Blakkheim?
He has never really done deeper death vox on an album before.

hah this feels like its from another life.... but yeah its me on guitars+vocals in all videos.
the first two videos (which are from the brave murder day tour in ´96) feature an old session bassplayer called mikael oretoft, fredrik norrman on second guitar and a session drummer called kennet englund.
the third video (a swedish show from ´93) feature jonas on drums and åkerfeldt on second guitar.

hah this feels like its from another life.... but yeah its me on guitars+vocals in all videos.
the first two videos (which are from the brave murder day tour in ´96) feature an old session bassplayer called mikael oretoft, fredrik norrman on second guitar and a session drummer called kennet englund.

what was Jonas doing during the brave murder day tour in 96?

the third video (a swedish show from ´93) feature jonas on drums and åkerfeldt on second guitar.

you can tell its åkerfeldt by the little melodic part he adds in the beginning