old metal "fashion"

gaschamber

check out my dumb band
i understand all of it (leather, studs, bullet belts, hair) EXCEPT the fuckin black plum smugglers (or sweat pants) with the HUGE WHITE nike high tops with the tongues. that is the funniest shit ive ever seen, next to bruce dickinsons bangs in the mid 80's. kirk hammet had the tightest pants ever, hands down.

gaschamber said:
i understand all of it (leather, studs, bullet belts, hair) EXCEPT the fuckin black plum smugglers (or sweat pants) with the HUGE WHITE nike high tops with the tongues. that is the funniest shit ive ever seen, next to bruce dickinsons bangs in the mid 80's. kirk hammet had the tightest pants ever, hands down.

dont knock it till you've tried it...... :loco: :loco: .
the 80's were a bit of a fuck-up but just look at the music (metal only,thrash especialy) some fucking great bands and albums out even though we looked a bit ropey :D . at least the original skate style took over :worship: .....and it still here today,except we all wore belts!!!! o_O ....
Clothes history is quite fun in Metal.....70's flares,leather,dirty..80's spandex,tight,studs,hair,clean..90's smart (ish),very clean,make-up(what the fuck was that all about!!!!) 00's loose...very loose....and fuck me how do they stay up!!!!...

But hand on heart OLD SCHOOL RULED (80's-era) we might of looked dick's at the begin but look what we brought you.....S.O.D,Overkill,Slayer,Megadeth,the fucking ultimate style gurus SUICIDAL TENDENCIES (you wear what they did fucking 20 years ago) :headbang: :headbang:

PEACE,LOVE and SPANDEX TO ALL
p.s there's a nice pick of billy in nice gear on here somewhere!!!