Old Sepultura songs to be played on tour?

Dindly

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2008
Does anyone know if CC will be playing songs of, for example "Arise" and "Beneath the Remains" or other Sepultura albums, on their upcoming tours?! I can't wait to see them at the Metaltown festival in Sweden on June 26-27th. Inflikted is just great. Really reminds me of the old days...

Chaos AD: best album evar. though I dig Roots a bunch, too.

anybody else have NailBomb? man, good stuff.

setlist is:

whole inflikted(minus one song)
refuse/resist
territory
roots bloody roots
attitude

Really? That seems short if we break it down.

Inflikted 4:32
Sanctuary 3:23
Terrorize 3:37
Black-Ark 4:54
Ultr-Violent 3:47
Hex 2:37
The Doom Of All Fires 2:12
Bloodbrawl 5:41
Nevertrust 2:23
Hearts of Darkness 4:29
Must Kill 5:56

~ 42 minutes (minus one song, so less than that)

+

refuse/resist 3:20
territory 4:47
roots bloody roots 3:32
attitude 4:15

~ 15 minutes

=

~ 57-minute set?

I know this is just the length of the recorded songs and does not account for in-between song banter or any longer jam parts/solos, but still. wtf?

The data above, if true, tends to illustrate the fact that headline set time lengths seem to be shrinking, or at least that's the way it seems to me. Please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to single out Cavalera Conspiracy in this matter. The point is that I've noticed more and more headline bands doing less than 90-minute "headline" sets and I'm not liking the trend. Perhaps I'm old-fashioned but (imo) less than 90 minutes does not a headline set make. Bah, why back in the day...

We have to go outside to smoke now too! Waaaah. Ok, I'm done whining. :lol:

I'm glad refuse/resist and roots bloody roots are in there! :kickass:

:heh:

FUCK THAT, I DONT EXPECT SHIT FROM ANYTHING IN LIFE, THEN I DONT GET DISAPPOINTED HAHA. BUT, EVEN IF THEIR SET WAS SHORT EVER IT WOULD BE UPSETTING BUT STILL AMAZING JUST TO SEE CAVALERAS' ON STAGE TOGETHER DOING IT UP.

Really? That seems short if we break it down.

Inflikted 4:32
Sanctuary 3:23
Terrorize 3:37
Black-Ark 4:54
Ultr-Violent 3:47
Hex 2:37
The Doom Of All Fires 2:12
Bloodbrawl 5:41
Nevertrust 2:23
Hearts of Darkness 4:29
Must Kill 5:56

~ 42 minutes (minus one song, so less than that)

+

refuse/resist 3:20
territory 4:47
roots bloody roots 3:32
attitude 4:15

~ 15 minutes

=

~ 57-minute set?

I know this is just the length of the recorded songs and does not account for in-between song banter or any longer jam parts/solos, but still. wtf?

The data above, if true, tends to illustrate the fact that headline set time lengths seem to be shrinking, or at least that's the way it seems to me. Please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to single out Cavalera Conspiracy in this matter. The point is that I've noticed more and more headline bands doing less than 90-minute "headline" sets and I'm not liking the trend. Perhaps I'm old-fashioned but (imo) less than 90 minutes does not a headline set make. Bah, why back in the day...

We have to go outside to smoke now too! Waaaah. Ok, I'm done whining. :lol:

I'm glad refuse/resist and roots bloody roots are in there! :kickass:

:heh:

@With Full Force they have 75 minutes to play.and between the several songs, they talk to the crowd and do something other crazy stuff to motivate the crowd (i dont think they have to motivate them :rofl:) but its only an idea and im sure they have some more songs, if they have some extra time ;o)

i hope you understand my opinion :lol::heh:

see you at with full force cavaleras :headbang::headbang::kickass: