01. Intro
02. Freecard
03. Hedon
04. Undo Control
05. The Sun Fired Blanks
06. Lethe
07. Insanity's Crescendo
08. Auctioned
09. Misery In Me (pre-haven-version with clean vocals)
10. A Bolt Of Blazing Gold
11. To A Bitter Halt
12. The Dobermann
13. The Gallery
14. Therein
15. Of Melancholy Burning
I wish i could watch them play this setlist, and esp the songs in bold. :(

I go with Siren, except for A bolt.... (doesn't really do it for me).

EDIT:
Actually, Siren, Exposure or Lost-To-Apathy (i don't remember which of the two) has a 1995 Stuttgart bootleg with A bolt...., in case you're interested. :) The setlist is as follows:
1. Punish my Heaven
2. With the flaming shades of fall
3. The dividing line
4. A bolt of blazing gold
5. Edenspring
6. Lethe
7. Bringer of torture [Kreator cover]
8. Of chaos and eternal night
Pretty good setlist, if you ask me.

Siren said:
I wish i could watch them play this setlist

And i do have the live in japan '99. But something tells me your boot is not my size. ;)

UndoControl said:
I go with Siren, except for A bolt.... (doesn't really do it for me).

EDIT:
Actually, Siren, Exposure or Lost-To-Apathy (i don't remember which of the two) has a 1995 Stuttgart bootleg with A bolt...., in case you're interested. :) The setlist is as follows:
1. Punish my Heaven
2. With the flaming shades of fall
3. The dividing line
4. A bolt of blazing gold
5. Edenspring
6. Lethe
7. Bringer of torture [Kreator cover]
8. Of chaos and eternal night
Pretty good setlist, if you ask me.

i have this show and as you said its a good setlist. But if you want it i want the japan live in 99.its my turn to get something! lol

Exposure said:
i have this show and as you said its a good setlist. But if you want it i want the japan live in 99.its my turn to get something! lol
I'd be in for it but it will take ages with my internet speed. :/
Do you have a better solution or are you willing to spend ages upon ages on this?

Siren said:
I'd be in for it but it will take ages with my internet speed. :/
Do you have a better solution or are you willing to spend ages upon ages on this?

maybe i can post the song like undocontrol made for the 91 show but who can send me the 99 japan show ?

Exposure said:
maybe i can post the song like undocontrol made for the 91 show but who can send me the 99 japan show ?
posting like that doesn't work very well for me, the download gets cut and i have to try many times for each song (and i refuse to install their program for resume). if you don't mind the speed we can do all these transfers through msn, if you mind the speed you'll have to wait anyway till i send them to undo. :p

UndoControl said:
I'm willing to spend ages, Siren. What do you want in return? :)
I'll have to think about it a bit, dunno what you have. But we'll figure smt out. ;)

Siren said:
posting like that doesn't work very well for me, the download gets cut and i have to try many times for each song (and i refuse to install their program for resume). if you don't mind the speed we can do all these transfers through msn, if you mind the speed you'll have to wait anyway till i send them to undo. :p

Try flashget, very nice program when you need to resume stuff

@undies: we'll discuss it as soon as i see you online.

@Killermik: thanks! :)