OMEGA WAVE IS RELEASED IN NORTH AMERICA TODAY!!!

Forbidden rehearsals are done, and we're back up and ready! We're all really looking forward to getting back over to Europe for what looks to be our only European appearances of 2010! If you're coming out to the festivals, we'll see you there! I also have a very special suprise, that will finally and officially be making it's debut at these festivals!!! And we've got some great suprises in store for the set as well! Look out Balingen and Zwarte Cross! The sky is turning black! \M/ :hotjump: :hotjump::hotjump:

Link Here page 4 and 5

Forbidden17072010-14.jpg

As you can see, I like my new signature BC Rich Bich production model so much, it makes me cry when I hit those stinging high notes on it. HA HA HA!!! Stay tuned, it's for real, and it's coming out soon enough!!!

I have to say this first; I'm really enjoying being in Forbidden, and things like this approach to artwork, make it that much more special. Vision behind the music. Things like this can easily be glanced over in such a "hurry up" modern world. But, it's the hard work of someone like Kent Mathieu (the man did 3 full_ paintings of this before we all agreed on this one), and Craig's vision of how he wanted this to be, that make something like this a bit more credible,maybe even tangible, more real than what "real" has been for the last few years, I think.

Check this out, and tell me what YOU think:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=145659
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Nice nod to the old school there, looks good. Pretty cool to find Kent after all that time too. Twisted Into Form is one of my all time favourite covers, recently wore the shirt to the signing/gig Testament did here, Mr Bostaph was pleased to see it.