OMEGA WAVE IS RELEASED IN NORTH AMERICA TODAY!!!

Hey Steve,

first i´ve to say that i think it´s a very good album.
Also it´s not what i´ve expected at all. i expected that fast (over top) thrashy riffing a la forbidden evil. of course there are fast tracks on omega waves but for me the dominating athmosphere is more heavy (more mid tempo, depper and darker vocals, perhaps more down-tuned (?), more low end). i also hear a lot evil sounding dark harmonies with an old school death metal vibe which i like a lot.

Omega wave is very variable, very heavy and the songwriting and the playing ability is superb. :devil:

Greetings from germany

This was last week's news, but since I haven't been on here much lately, thought I would share the great news with you all! Looking for link now.... if anybody else sees it, please share!

The tour is going great; we kicked off a headlining date at Jaxx In West Springfield Va, a place I have played no less than 5 times in my career, and in almost as many bands as well! ha ha But this one was a lot of fun, and great to play the new material from the Omega Wave album!

A lot of East Coast dates have been flying by; Orlando on Saturday and Fort Lauderdale last night, seeing old friends and making new ones along the way, as well as great sets from supports Evile, Gama Bomb, and Bonded By Blood, and the ever kick ass Overkill headlining 6 more dates, before we embark on our headlining run to finish out 18 more dates across North America....

Atlanta tonight; if you're in the area, come out and GET THRASHED!!! This show is a hell of a lot of thrash metal! See you out there!:headbang::headbang::headbang: