OMG! its finally here, the greatest guitar invention since, umm, the guitar..

Man, I need to spend more time on guitar forums.....I never even heard of this, but I'll be looking for at least one to try out. Thanks for the heads up on this!!!

J-Dubya

if your not a wild whammy user but love the tuning stablilty of FR's, the tremol-no is for you. Once you turn your guitar into a hardtail with the T-No, all those bends and double-stops will now be in tune with no bridge pullup. If you still like diving you can turn it into a dive only, which also helps on stage when you break a string, all your other strings will still be in tune (Well, off by a few cents since the neck has less tension) allowing you to continue playing. It also makes changing strings 1000x easier too!!

I got a question. If it's time to change all the strings, can you just set it in Deep C or Hardtail and clip them off one by one and put em on one by one? How would you tune? Would you have to unlock the clamping nuts?
Otherwise really great invention. I love full floating stuff, but this thing could save me a hell of alot of time changing strings! Im getting it.

Well, how would you go about changing all the strings at once normally? You'd typically "lock" the tremolo somehow, whether with a wedge of paper or some other tool.

Yes, you can set to hardtail mode and change the strings. As long as you're replacing the strings with the same gauges you are removing, your trem settings will be the same to get everything back to proper tuning and setting.

And with drop tunings, can you bring it back to full floating after you have drop tuned? Or do you have to tune back to where you were originally to go back to full floating?

you can do a drop D but thats as far as you'd ever want to go, which he did, and it sounded like shit and your not going to do that on stage unless you have a D-Tuna. if you dropped all the strings say down a step or even 1/2 step your not going to have the proper string tension on the stings and they'll be floppy, and the truss rod would have to be adjusted.

just a thought, you dont have to do it if you dont want of course but...

try centering the text it makes it look more "neat". Note mine.