omg overkill tonight

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
i got tickets to tonights overkill show in san francisco at the pound (september 19th). is anyone else going to be there? i'm excited cause i'm almost 90% sure i'll be going, also does anyone know what they play live now? a lot of stuff off horrorscope or just necroshine and beyond stuff?

Hey Pyrus
Were you at the Thrash against Cancer show??
We just played with Dreams of Damnation last Saturday and they where killer
They flew in to Baffalo and drove here and went back home..troopers I tell ya
Nice bunch of people also

wow that show was awesome, i didn't have a camera or anything so no pictures but it was totally sweet and they played perfectly and had so much energy it was unbelieveable. the songs i remember were Necroshine, Within Your Eyes, Hello From The Gutter, Under One ( i think ), Old School, Elimination, Damned, Thanks For Nothing, Nice Day For A Funeral, thats all i remember right now. it was also cool in the end where bobby blitz did a stage dive and crowd surfed for a little while and then went back on the stage. if you like overkill at all or even if you don't know them you should go to a show on this tour if it comes near you, they fucking own

Pyrus said:
Oh, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT OVERKILL IS THE GREATEST LIVE BAND EVER

More later.

Yes they are. I've seen them 3 times now, the first being for the Horrorscope tour, and they are the best live band out now. Blitz should teach a class on how to be a great frontman.

Troyanasy said:
Hey Pyrus
Were you at the Thrash against Cancer show??

I was there :Spin:
DOD were FANTASTIC!!!! their singer kicks ass!!

Overkill btw, still wins no matter what.
I honestly think that Bobby Blitz is one of the BEST live performers in the metal world.
Its a must show, only to see what he's doing on stage.
Glad Pyrus had a good time :cool: