On good bands that DO tour here...

salty

Aug 4, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
December everyone...Ipecac's Geek Tour...hitting Australia.

This is something you DONT want to miss!

Tomahawk, Fantomas and The Melvins!

Mike Patton and Buzz Osbourne are in two of those bands...thats gonna be one hell of a performance...performing in two bands on the same bill...especially performing in Fantomas and then doing their other bands stuff...Fantomas is crazy live...so intense and full on.

Plus...Dave Lombardo! :headbang: He drums for Fantomas! He is such a powerhouse in this band...really choppy changy music...short bursts of intense shit switching around and going all over the place...executed to perfection!

This is going to be the best tour! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Fuck yeah. Cool thing is theyre doing shows in weird state order...Brisbane...Adelaide...Perth...Melbourne...Sydney.

So for me, catching the Brisbane show...I could catch the Sydney show 7 days later...giving plenty of time for travel etc! :headbang:

Dunno if I will or not...but it would be awesome!

Have you got the tour dates handy?

I don't think I'll be in Melbourne in December, but I might be able to go to the Adelaide one if I time it right, perhaps. Should be good. :)

Oh joy. Another band tours that I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT! :mad:

I like Dave Lombardo though, he rules :headbang:

I have a Fantomas shirt ;D

I got it like 3 years ago... never heard the band though. I think I downloaded them playing a Slayer medley actually...