On Stage at Manchester Academy 2 /7/9/o5/

Now you must own up, all you lucky people who were at the Manchester Academy 2 on the 7th of September 2005. You know who you are because I was there too, and it was a wonderful show! :D Especially being my first Concert, making it even more special, the guys were great and don't we all know it. Should I have been spotted by any one of you who were in the crowd, I was with my Father and my Older Sister (Beky), and I had a Red Studded Collar on, along with my Black/Purple-Rimmed Glasses and my naturally messy hair :err: . My T-shirt was printed, my Cargo Pants were Black, and my Black Trainers were Platforms. The whole event was simply amazing, with the claps, cheers, flying Devil Horn gestures (own up to that too, no shame in it :) ), and those who were talking among themselves when they were told to "shut up" (that made me laugh, and Beky yell "No, we won't" start cheering and thrust horns in the air!), and most importantly the best part of it all.... THE MUSIC!
To honour the show, me and Beky got a Necklace each, and between us, a Fan Pack containing a Patch, Badge and a Sticker, from INSIDE the Academy, as opposed to the explosion of dodgey clothing outside, which might look nice, but dodgey prints fade and peel, good ones don't.
Hope everyone had an amazing time, reply if you there, or wanted to be there, and big Opeth smiles all around!

Congrats on your first concert ever mate =D May it be the first of many. Consider yourself fortunate. My first concert ever was KISS and Ted Nugent WAAAAAY after they were still relavent or even mildly cool.....

Glad to see your father is raising you right!

Daemon_Rose said:
Now you must own up, all you lucky people who were at the Manchester Academy 2 on the 7th of September 2005. You know who you are because I was there too, and it was a wonderful show! :D Especially being my first Concert, making it even more special, the guys were great and don't we all know it. Should I have been spotted by any one of you who were in the crowd, I was with my Father and my Older Sister (Beky), and I had a Red Studded Collar on, along with my Black/Purple-Rimmed Glasses and my naturally messy hair :err: . My T-shirt was printed, my Cargo Pants were Black, and my Black Trainers were Platforms. The whole event was simply amazing, with the claps, cheers, flying Devil Horn gestures (own up to that too, no shame in it :) ), and those who were talking among themselves when they were told to "shut up" (that made me laugh, and Beky yell "No, we won't" start cheering and thrust horns in the air!), and most importantly the best part of it all.... THE MUSIC!
To honour the show, me and Beky got a Necklace each, and between us, a Fan Pack containing a Patch, Badge and a Sticker, from INSIDE the Academy, as opposed to the explosion of dodgey clothing outside, which might look nice, but dodgey prints fade and peel, good ones don't.
Hope everyone had an amazing time, reply if you there, or wanted to be there, and big Opeth smiles all around!

I was at the show last night. I'd like to publicaly thank the band for not only doing an amazing set, but for also joining to me and my friends, chatting, signing stuff and taking pictures!

I also subsrcibed to the UM after my first Opeth live... before that I was just a guest for 2 or 3 years... was happy as fuck... since they performed their longest live set ever...till present day