on the tely RIGHT NOW

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/'Death Metal' Documentary To Air On DISCOVERY CHANNEL Tonight - Sep. 14, 2006 The Discovery Channel probes the dark side of death metal in a one-hour documentary aptly titled "Death Metal Music", which is scheduled to air tonight at 10 p.m. (with a repeat airing at 2:00 a.m. tomorrow) (see schedule at this location).

The film, which was produced by the BBC and which aired in the U.K. last November under the title "Death Metal Murders", investigates the possible links between death metal and a series of gruesome crimes from California to Italy. With exclusive access, the film tells the inside story of a violent satanic cult in Milan. Interviewed for the documentary were several musicians, including Glen Benton of DEICIDE, Necrobutcher of Norwegian black metal band MAYHEM, and self-confessed Swedish Satanists DISSECTION.

For more information on the "Death Metal Music" documentary, click here.

I just started watching this before I got on here to see if anyone else was. It's hilarious.

When will people learn violent people are attracted to violent music, not the other way around. Extreme music doesn't make people violent.

I hate it when people try to blame human behavior on other things, such as music.

I don't watch TV so screw this show, although I'll expect at least one of you to give a summary after it's done for the curiousity of the rest of us.