Once Upon a Corpse

Kopulator

Zombie Vocalist
Feb 14, 2007
Sweden
Guess I’m back from the grave once again, though now with some new juicy info.

Six Feet of Foreplay (as you may remember) is about to release an EP in a couple of weeks labeled Once upon a corpse.
All is recorded and done, samples are even out on our MySpace ( www.myspace.com/sixfeetofforeplay )
I recommend listening to them with the lights dimmed, while looking at pictures of minced meat.

Check it out and let me know how it sounds.

/Kopulator

Had to post when I seen this one. I'm really glad this is finally coming along, it truely sounds great from the samples so far. Obviously I've been eagerly waiting for this one :)

Oh, and 'Eat You' sounds twice as brutal now haha.

I just realized that the old songs are now re-recorded. Guess I have to relisten to it all

Digging the shiny new logo too. Not sure wtf that thing is supposed to be in the pic

thanks all, glad you guys like it! we have been plotting this for some time, and we plan on putting it up on all E-music sites including myspace when its out.

the logo was drawn by the guitarist from My own grave, he completely nailed it imo. The "thing" is actually a water parasite known to make people stupid and give them cancer, nasty stuff.

Damn that's good news, can't wait to have this on my iPod. Finally something worthy for my car stereo (that has come out in the past few months).

Do you plan on being more active now? Hopefully not another 3 years before some new songs haha.