Six Feet of Foreplay

^ I could see this guy doing Bloodbath vocals too. I see some potential in this band, another worthy addition to the Swedish death scene Perhaps maybe? well see...so far so good .. so keep it Zombified!

what a fuck!!!?? i'll bow down to ya'll my blood thirst it's been fullfilled:p get kopulator as bloodbath's frontman! that's an order ...yes sir yes sir!! I hear

Sounds fucking good.:headbang:
Wierd that I haven't heard you before since your from north sweden, Luleå wasn't it?

The only death metal band from luleå I have heard was War Empire, to bad they have left death metal behind them.:erk:

hey! thanks all! we havent really gone wild on the live stage just yet, so thats a reason we are still kind of underground. i agree, War Empire is a loss, i know most of the band personally.

inhaling IS crap.. unless there are fumes from freshly cracked skulls in the air, then inhaling is more than just pleasant :)

Inhaling is the way of the weak, so is using voiceboxes or pitching the vocals in studio.

The guys in War Empire still owes me and my friend a date with their drummer since they played in Skellefteå last summer :p

Sweet!

"The new blood-dripping corpse-smelling slab of pure heaviness should be complete in time for the summer death-camp, which is an ancient ritual in the undead world."

:lol: