Once upon a time in Mexico

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
What about this one? Anyone buying? I haven't seen it but I freakin' LOVED Desperado. I saw in the Best Buy ad today in the paper that you can get
El Mariachi, Desperado, and Once Upon a Time all for $25 if bought on the same ticket....sounds like a pretty good deal if you like a "shoot em up"! I haven't seen Once Upon A Time yet but I hear good things.

Well you probably bought this by now but if not SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! Although that is a very good price for the trilogy, you will be buying only 2 good movies. I went to see Once Up A Time in the theater and I was really psyched about it, the cast as well. I could not believe how horribly pathetic it was. 2 great actors in Johnny Depp and Willem Dafoe but even they could not help this terrible flick. The storyline is completely chopped up and all over the place. I cannot for the life of me understand what the hell Rodriguez was thinking. The movie really made zero sense and there are several moments when you and the person next to you will turn to each other and share a very puzzled look:err:.

I just saw that one the other night and IMHO I think its boring as shit lol I almost fell asleep though Jonny Depp is pretty good in it .... My main Impression is that it should have been Rated R for Retarded :p