One good thing about Bruce coming back to Maiden

Blaze can go to hell.

Thats true. but if Bruce didnt come back I doubt Adrian would have either. Atleast H got the idea and plays a Les Paul. Much heavier than a Strat

Iced In Flames said:
Blaze can go to hell.

Thats true. but if Bruce didnt come back I doubt Adrian would have either. Atleast H got the idea and plays a Les Paul. Much heavier than a Strat
If you send Blaze to hell now, be sure of meeting him there then laters on.

But you're right, I think Adrian did most to the sound.

Blaze was good, just not for Maiden.

Like, I can sing pretty good, but my voice is like Mikael Stanne meets Peter Steele meets Eddie Vedder, with a little Tate and LaBrie, so I could sing Maiden, but it all sounds low and monotone instead of dynamic lke Bruce, so it's not entirely Blaze's fault.

Blaze is a dick. When I met him he was an asshole.

But yes. Decent singer. Just not for Maiden. And he does weird shit on stage. Just look at the Angel and the Gambler video.

Iced In Flames said:
Blaze is a dick. When I met him he was an asshole.

I find that very hard to believe! I know Blaze and he's a very friendly guy and is always full of enthusiasm. He always has time to talk to fans after gigs. What has he done to make you think he's an asshole?

He would sign an item for a friend. Flat out refused. Then he said "Move I'm busy"

good guy yeah?

Ran. So that means I can be complete asshole to you if I met you but it would be ok right since it was the first time I'd have seen you?

I wasn't trying to riddle you on my identy, nor have I claimed Blaze is a god - so he was in a pissedoff state when he met you, he wasn't all the times I met him. What I mean to say is - you can't tell how he is from meeting him once, then again nor can I tell how he is, even after meeting him more often. Mainly pointing out that he isn't always an asshole.

I think I know what you're trying to say with your second post.......and I haven't figured out that answer quite yet. I do think however I made a mistake in sending a certain item you sent me back. I still don't know why I did that......but that's not much of an excuse. This one is:

I'm sorry for any pain or damage I ever caused you. Whatever I said, I said in an emotional outburst, and we can't all react cool and rationally all the time (I the least I guess). Despite of what happened, I remember you fondly, though I know things can't be reversed.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes in there, I'm not that bright.
I was going to write an apology to you for ages. I never was able to find the right words and to prevent further harm I never dared to write.

Ooooookaaayyy...

I'd like to hear Pete Steele mixed with James laBrie!!!!!
I can't do them both at the same time, you know...I just sound ind of like both of them. Steele low, LaBrie high. Actually no, more like Tate high...hmmm...you know what I can do them all, okay?

I've sung Another Day super low and I Don't Wanna Be Me real high, y'know...