What's your list of worst Maiden songs?

Bluebell said:
Ok, I can understand that my first post could be taken as an insult, if it was, then that was not my intention, it was an honest question and not an unreasonable one either (for the reasons I have listed above). But you have to understand the absolute disgust I feel toward that slime, while I am not Jewish, or a member of any organization. I just can't believe that anyone who wasn't an actual Nazi would dirty themselves with such disgusting images, think of the impression you put out? Do you honestly think people look at that and say, 'My, he's just doing it because he can, or because he likes the way the swaztika (or however the hell you spell that) looks?'

If you do, then, fuck, you're an idiot. Sorry, there's no other way around that. They see that and think 'Oh look, it's a Nazi sonuvabitch, I wish he lived around here so we could put 'im in a box'

So I ask again, are you a Nazi?
Not worth you typing skills bluebell :wave: I think he is 12 anyways he has no idea what he is doing, just wants to fit in and be cool

Thank you Miz Babe.

Should I take your silence as confirmation that you are in fact a Nazi then?

SunlapseVertigo said:
Invaders
Quest For Fire
To Tame A Land

Invaders is a great opening track and sets the scene for the rest of the album but only giving you a slight taste of what's to come which is perfect.

Quest For Fire is a different Maiden sound, it's almost like an ancient sound. One of my fav. Maiden epics.

To Tame A Land is one of Maiden's best epic's with quality build up and dynamics.

Bluebell said:
I just can't believe that anyone who wasn't an actual Nazi would dirty themselves with such disgusting images, think of the impression you put out? Do you honestly think people look at that and say, 'My, he's just doing it because he can, or because he likes the way the swaztika (or however the hell you spell that) looks?'

If you do, then, fuck, you're an idiot. Sorry, there's no other way around that. They see that and think 'Oh look, it's a Nazi sonuvabitch, I wish he lived around here so we could put 'im in a box'

So I ask again, are you a Nazi?
Maybe you should calm down a bit. The swastika is certainly not "such a disgusting image". In various cultures throughout history and even today in India the swastika is an auspicious symbol. It is sacred in Hinduism and Buddhism, you can see the symbol on many ancient structures. Even Jews used it, so its not something to be seen as anti-semetic.

John Silver said:
Maybe you should calm down a bit. The swastika is certainly not "such a disgusting image". In various cultures throughout history and even today in India the swastika is an auspicious symbol. It is sacred in Hinduism and Buddhism, you can see the symbol on many ancient structures. Even Jews used it, so its not something to be seen as anti-semetic.

True, the original swastika was a symbol of peace, however the swastika in his avatar is on a Nazi flag which negates that argument, if one wanted to use the original swastika, then why would they use the Nazi one?

All he has to do is answer the question. As I have stated before, I'm giving him a chance to explain/defend himself, something a lot of people wouldn't do, they'd just assume he was a Nazi and leave it at that.

Maybe he doesn't think that it's that big a deal, however I wonder if the people who survived the concentration camps would feel the same.

And I think that they deserve more thought and consideration than what he is apparently giving them.

Bluebell said:
True, the original swastika was a symbol of peace, however the swastika in his avatar is on a Nazi flag which negates that argument, if one wanted to use the original swastika, then why would they use the Nazi one?

All he has to do is answer the question. As I have stated before, I'm giving him a chance to explain/defend himself, something a lot of people wouldn't do, they'd just assume he was a Nazi and leave it at that.

Maybe he doesn't think that it's that big a deal, however I wonder if the people who survived the concentration camps would feel the same.

And I think that they deserve more thought and consideration than what he is apparently giving them.
Ok, I get your point. Still I can't help thinking its a tad unneccessary to worry about someone on the net possibly being a Nazi. You're can't hunt them down or anything can you?

Also I doubt Moonchild is capable of explaining anything. :p

John Silver said:
Wow, I thought I was the only one who knew that! :lol:

The Real Moonchild said:
To respond to that simple question Blue and Twinsbabe, I'll ask you other.

Is there other symbol that shows strengh, power and personal dictatorship all in one?

disgusting :lol:

The US flag for the first two items on your list. For all three, I'd have to say that the USSR flag might fit your, uh, need a little better.

After all, they did walk out of WWII on the winning side, they lasted a hell of a lot longer than the Nazi's did and they got the bomb.

If strength, power and personal dicatatorship are the only criteria that you are applying for your selection of an avatar, that is.

And you'd most likely eliminate people thinking you're Nazi scum. They'd proabably only think, you were really, weird, which seems to be your goal, is it not? Weird for the sake of being weird, right?

To Tame A Land is probably the worst one. Maybe it's better if you've actually read "Dune", but to me the song is just gobbledegook gabbled over mediocre music. Actually, a lot of that album is iffy. BNW and DoD has it beat hands down.