your fav "unpopular" Maiden songs

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I have noticed a fair bit that there are a few Maiden songs that I really like, that no-one else seems to. Namely:
  • Invaders
  • Gangland
  • Fear is the Key
  • Lightning Strikes Twice
  • The Fugitive
and others I can't think of right now, lol.

And now, for everyones top 5, most underated Maiden tunes!
  • Total Eclipse - I now alot of fans love it, but it is one of my overall fav Maiden tunes, and it doesn't get much play, so it is underated!
  • Deja-Vu - would have made a much better single than "Stranger.." IMO. :)
  • Only The Good Die Young - perfect curtain closer to a classic album.
  • Mother Russia - the music in this song is AWESOME! Would have made a great instrumental IMO.
  • Purgatory - one of the only songs (probably THE only song) that I much prefer Paul's voice over Bruce's. Awesome song. :D

I also wanna emphasise how underated I think the material from "No Prayer For The Dying" is. I think the album sounds like a piece of shit, but the actual songs are great! If you don't believe me, check out the live versions of "Tailgunner", "Holy Smoke" and "The Assassin" from Wembley Arena 17/12/90, which were released as bonus tracks on the Aussie tour version of FOTD. The BEST I have ever heard Maiden live, I shit you not! :D

• Prowler
  • Still Life
  • Only The Good Die Young
  • Fates Warning
  • Chains Of Misery
  • Judas My Guide
  • Judgement Of Heaven

:)

Right now, after having been awake about 18 hours, the only ones I can think of are Judas Be My Guide and Invaders...