Countdown To Extinction is overated

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I was listening to some 'Deth the other day, and after listening to SFSGSW, then RIP, and some of Peace Sells, I found it only fitting to next chuck on Countdown To Extinction. Why this is some fans favourite 'Deth album I will never understand. It does have some excellent material on it (Ashes In Your Mouth is one of my fav 'Deth songs), but overall it is a VERY soft and average album. It doesn't have anywhere near the balls of any of their other albums (bar Risk), it has too many slower softer tracks.

SFSGSW on the other hand, is highly underated, and kicks all kinds of arse. Awesome thrash.

Blitzkrieg said:
Sydo: Heaps of fans rate it amongst their best work, so I have found anyway.
Those people are retarded.
Cyrptic Writings is Megadeth's best post-metal album.

I do believe Dave may be the worst vocalist in metal ever. I'd even put him behind Steve Harris.

Hidden Treasures is awesome. 99 Ways To Die, New World Order, :worship: GO TO HELL :worship: , Diadems, Angry Again... :headbang: Brilliant tracks!

SFSGSW is pretty crap. Worst mix ever, cant wait to hear the new remixed one, it couldnt possibly sound any worse!

I dont think Dave is worse than Gene Adams, the first Iced Earth vocalist. Maybe a tie between them. Dave can play better guitar than Gene though.

Blitzy, I have no idea what you are even saying anymore. I know you couldnt possibly be saying its the best thrash sound ever. I mean it looks like you are, but im sure you couldnt possibly be.