One hour to total eclipse

Apr 24, 2003
Visit site
Wow!!! o_O
Right now the moon is being covered by the earth's shadow. One hour left to the total eclipse. This is beautiful. Moon is turning to brown. It can be viewed in North, Central and South America, Europe, Africa and parts of Asia. Soon it will be totally dark. Did you see it too? :) I can't think of a better moment than now to forget all this territorial games and remember that we are all brothers and sisters in the same space ship. And each one of us can do our part to make this a better place to live. For us, our children and the future generations.

Peace :cool:

Whoah, damn...Missed it... :/

But hey, I wish that our world would become a better place to live too. (And of course that everyone would start digging prog music so that the current mainstream would become really really deep alternative - Then I could dig it too. :D )

[QUOTE='Shuggah]Whoah, damn...Missed it... :/

But hey, I wish that our world would become a better place to live too. (And of course that everyone would start digging prog music so that the current mainstream would become really really deep alternative - Then I could dig it too. :D )[/QUOTE]

Yeah!!

This day will come. And we will see SX playing in our sunday evening TV shows.... :D