one more thing...

dRIFTWOOD

Nov 15, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
how about the old "desert island" poll??? not sure if it's been done here in the last few months, but this type of poll can possible change with every new release! So, list your Top Ten...ten, tentententen...TEN!!! only!!! These are your unequivocal favorites, from the opening riff, to the very last drum-beat. Not an album or CD with 7 or 8 great tracks, mind you, only the discs(from start to finish...) that you love with every fiber of your metal-being. I know my list has changed this year...
1. ARCH ENEMY..."Burning Bridges"
2. CARCASS..."Heartwork"
3. CORROSION OF CONFORMITY..."Blind"
4. DIMENSION ZERO..."Silent Night Fever"
5. DEATH..."The Sound of Perserverence"
6. MACHINEHEAD..."Burn My Eyes"
7. METALLICA..."Master of Puppets"
8. OVERKILL..."Killbox 13"
9. SOILWORK..."A Predator's Portrait"
10.TESTAMENT..."The Gathering"

...honorable mentions to: NIGHTRAGE!!!...DARK TRANQUILITY(DAMAGE DONE)...ARMORED SAINT(SYMBOL OF SALVATION)...AC/DC(POWERAGE)...HAMMERFALL(CRIMSON THUNDER)...CARNAL FORGE(FIREDEMON)...JUDAS PRIEST(BRITISH STEEL)...DREAM THEATER(IMAGES AND WORDS)...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

I won't vote on this one, because it would be TestAmenT on each position (what a surprise!) and some people could say I'm boring...not that I care, but I don't really feel like writing all the album titles again and again. I know, I'm a lazy MF