One of Andys latest - Exit Ten

JoshSylosis

May 16, 2005
Reading, Berkshire
www.facebook.com
These guys are some of my best buds n they let me have a little listen to the final (i think) mix of their mini album and it sounds amaaaazzzing!

Seriously have a listen n buy a copy whenever it comes out. May not be everyone on heres taste but there's no denying they're excellent at what they do.

But back to the mix, having only heard it a few times maybe I'm jumping the gun, or maybe i'm biased cus they're my friends but, I'm thinking its one of my fave sounding Sneap recordings. The snare is perfect!!! And the guitars are hella chunk.

...And I didn't think it was possible for Andy to get much better.

Good job!

But enough arse kissing/plugging

:Spin:

JoshSylosis said:
Really? Where have you heard stuff about the Eten recording? You heard right tho, it's the shizzle. Can't wait til they release it

I lurk on Harmony Central sometimes (I know), and someone was raving about it over there.

JoshSylosis said:
Fair enough, are you sure it was the Sneap produced cd they were on about or the band in general or their demo? Unless they know the chaps I cant see how many people will have heard it.

It's the new one. He said he knew them.

Thought so. Good stuff.

I'm sure this is a frequently asked question, but im not up for sifting through tons of threads to find the answer :)

How does Andy pan guitars when its only double tracked? The guitar sound on Tempo Of The Damned is bwad aaassss, plus my bands going into the studio in around 2 weeks and me n the other guitarist dont have enough time to do 2 tracks each.

Anyone know?
Cheears

JoshSylosis said:
These guys are some of my best buds n they let me have a little listen to the final (i think) mix of their mini album and it sounds amaaaazzzing!

Seriously have a listen n buy a copy whenever it comes out. May not be everyone on heres taste but there's no denying they're excellent at what they do.

But back to the mix, having only heard it a few times maybe I'm jumping the gun, or maybe i'm biased cus they're my friends but, I'm thinking its one of my fave sounding Sneap recordings. The snare is perfect!!! And the guitars are hella chunk.

...And I didn't think it was possible for Andy to get much better.

Good job!

But enough arse kissing/plugging

:Spin:
They are not like 36 Crazyfists are they?

Nah not really. I guess the nearest comparison would be Killswitch engage (who doesn't sound like them now) but that would be lazy. Most of the vocals are melodic, not much screaming. Ryans voice is very Jeff Buckley inspired. Plus they have more ambient/clean guitar stuff.

www.myspace.com/exitten Listen to the first song that plays, its got a really good ambient/sikthy clean tapping bit in the middle!

Indeed, the Ten rule :)

Made a topic about this recently but it sank straight to the bottom & no one replied :erk:

Can't wait to hear the new mini album!

Cool stuff with sylosis too bud - Been listening to your music on Myspace for a while now :)

Cheers,
James!
www.myspace.com/datura

P.s. It was John (Fell Silent) raving about the new material on the Harmony Central forums!

Blessed said:
Indeed, the Ten rule :)

Made a topic about this recently but it sank straight to the bottom & no one replied :erk:

Can't wait to hear the new mini album!

Cool stuff with sylosis too bud - Been listening to your music on Myspace for a while now :)

Cheers,
James!
www.myspace.com/datura

P.s. It was John (Fell Silent) raving about the new material on the Harmony Central forums!

Thanks a lot dude! How the hell has John heard new Eten stuff? Mental. Fell silent are the daddies. Acle knows his way around DFHS!!!

Heheh yeah they're good lads!

Think Stu just sent him a cheeky clip on the sly. His computer blew up shortly afterward though heheh, needless to say he doesn't have the clip anymore :D

Said it sounded rude though! He was bumming the kick sound!