one of the toughest jobs ever

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
....damn.....don't tell me you don't like the song or the singer can't sing or anything....this is not my band ;)

I've been working with/on this band for quite some time now.....
put it this way...the guitars are doubletracked and tracking the rh-guits for 10 songs took about 10 days in total....and I still had to literally slice them up and quantize them....

don't get me started on the vox.... ;)

I'm totally losing objectivity and need some ears:

http://lsd-tonstudio.de/sounds/Bleeding.mp3

I'm quite annoyed by now.....fucking AARRRGGH!

don't get me started on the vox.... ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry dude but I have to ask ... what do you think of the vocals? :D

Wow, "bad" doesn't cover it but to the point of your post, The rhythms all sound pretty good as far as any fixin you did, I hear nothing strange or out of place. Overall I think the guitars could have some more top end to them, sounds like theres a thin blanket over the guitars but other than that not bad at all. Liked the kick drum sound

Cheers!

While you had to do a lot of work, and the vocals...well...what can be said?...overall it's got a good sound to it. Those guitars are just so damn thick. I like them. :)

wow. in ten days I probably could play the stuff myself. the mix is good, but the vocals are a pain in the ass. sounds like helloween without autotune or melodyne. speaking of melodyne, why don't you try that on the vocals?

Sounds totally sweet. I also think the leads sound kind of thin, but given that this is power metal it could be what the band is after. The drums rule.

Overall, the guitar mix seems fine. It has a kind of "United Abominations" sound to it, especially in the leads. I don't know how far into the mix you are right now, but I'll throw this stuff in for good measure.

The Vox are a little loud in some spots. Sounds like they need some Comp and some Plate.

The bass could stand some tweaking and more volume.

Drums are a bit dry for me.

Give your ears a good rest for a couple of days Lasse. Sometimes that's the best medicine.

Oh yeah... And the singer sounds like a very bad Kai Hansen impersonator. :lol:

The mix itself sounds pretty healthy to me. The lead tone is maybe a bit too thin and piercing for my liking, though.
+1
Sounds a bit like a dist stomp box run through a poweramp.

Also, maybe raise the cymbals a bit?
Otherwise good work for what you have to deal with :)

That's a lot better :headbang: IMO, you should leave just a bit more mids as it tends to sound a little scooped and empty somehow. That and also raise the guitars, lower the bass and I think you're done :)

The guitars are AMAZING! I Love the sound !
Drums could come a bit up for my taste (just slightly)
And the singer reminds me of the avantasia guy ...... a tiny little bit ;)
But very good work, as usual ;)