One quick question about ordering some merchandise

plfffffft

Madly in anger with you
Apr 2, 2002
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I'm gonna order some merch from you guys, and I was wondering about shipping and whatnot. Do I pay shipping? Is it included in the price you guys list on the Merch page? If you can get back to me on that, that would be awesome, cuz I want my fuckin shirt Mother fuckers!:p and if the answer to my question IS on the site and I missed it, sorry for wasting your time, guys:p

P.S. I'm assuming since you list a price for it and not a SOLD OUT, you still have some copies of "The Thoughts From Which I Hide" left, or did you sell out since the last time you updated? Just making sure. Thanks again.

Band Contact/Ordering Info/Radio ContactPlease a make check or money order out to Bjorn Dannov. Send cash at your own risk, personal checks may hold. Distributors and record stores call or email about wholesale prices. ADD $3 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING

VEHEMENCE | 1503 E. Acoma Dr. | Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A. 85022

Note: If you have ordered something or just ordered feel free to email us what you have ordered and where from, we would like to become more involved with our fans and whoever is interested.
We have very few copies left of the TTFWIH, the shirts are sold out, await those in the upcomming future..we will let every one know on the website when it does.

If the price says $12...the shipping is 3, so its $15! Thanks for your interest!

There are still some left, thats cool. I wonder which shirt we are going to make for the stores worldwide..or which one that is already made that we will use??

What would people rather see a logo shirt or an artwork shirt..?
I would figure some decent artwork, and the gory shirts we sell through our own merchandising.

Recently. We have signed a marketing deal where one of our shirts will be sold worldwide to any type of metal store including hot topic, and stores like that.

I think a logo type shirt would be in order/along with some kinda crazy design. Any suggestions?

I'm a big guy, so its hard to find shirts with band logos in my size.

I plan on making a vehemence shirt next week with just the red logo on the front, and the album cover on the back. I think it'l make a great, and eye catching shirt personally.

HAHAHAHA A VEHEMENCE THONG I am down for that...The logo would need to be on the back, or butt part so when you wear low riding jeans everyone can see VEHEMENCE on the ass...

They should be black with a red logo or White logo...Haha that would be perfect...