Gigantour Merchandise...

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
...is now on the website.

Odyssey and Logo t's are up. S, M, L, and XL on both.

If you missed out on seeing the tour or if you couldn't get to the merch table during the show or if you saw the price tag and thought twice, now might be a good time to grab one :)

Glenn

A Gigantour dvd is supposedly in the making, but SymX has no control over that one so there's not much more we can tell you about it.

I'd buy one, but I always feel uncomfortable in tour shirts I didn't go to.

Y'know, people ask you "Oh dude, where did you see them?"
".........I didn't."
"Oh."

I'll probably buy a couple more SymX tees soon though, with my discount! :D

Pastorius said:
I'd buy one, but I always feel uncomfortable in tour shirts I didn't go to.

Y'know, people ask you "Oh dude, where did you see them?"
".........I didn't."
"Oh."

I'll probably buy a couple more SymX tees soon though, with my discount! :D

True, but this is the case when certain tours do not go all over the world. Then again, having a shirt form another tour can also be appealing due to rarity. Different strokes for different folks :)

Glenn

id get one, but only if I could ware it! I'm 6'7 240Lbs... When you are built like Russell Allen and bigger, Xl's don't fit yah :(
---
Anyone else notice how huge Allen is lol? Compared to the rest of the members that is, he towers over em...Anyone know an exact height?

proulxski said:
id get one, but only if I could ware it! I'm 6'7 240Lbs... When you are built like Russell Allen and bigger, Xl's don't fit yah :(
---
Anyone else notice how huge Allen is lol? Compared to the rest of the members that is, he towers over em...Anyone know an exact height?

2X's were out on the tour. I believe they sold out of all the ones that were made. However, if some do show up as being available, they will be put up on the site.

Glenn

proulxski said:
---

I managed to locate some 2X's of the Odyssey/Gigantour date shirts. Should have them in soon. Not a whole lot of them, but just enough to make a few people happy!

Glenn

proulxski said:
---

He mentioned at a show once that he's 6'4.