One Thousand Hails to Max Johnson!

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
You da man. The package arrived in perfect shape from some UPS black dude about 8:30 tonight. One helluva packing job too.

Here's what I purchased from Maximus Decimus Johnsonicus. We'll keep the amount of $ under wraps, though....

Xasthur/Leviathan split LP
Opeth - Orchid double LP
Agalloch - The Mantle double LP
Nokturnal Mortum - NeChrist double LP
Waldteufel - Heimliches Deutschland double LP
Nasheim - Evighet/Undergang LP
Nargaroth - Black Metal ist Krieg double LP
Leviathan - Tentacles of Whorror double LP
Burzum - Hvis lyset tar oss LP
Bathory - Blood on Ice LP
Helheim - Nidr Ok Nordr Liggr Helvegr LP
Taake - The Box (three LPs)

October Falls - Tuoni 10"
Taake/Amok split 10"
Melechesh - The Ziggurat Scrolls 10"

Trollech - Tvare Stromu 7"
Nachtmystium/Xasthur split 7"
Hate Forest - Resistance 7"
Graveland - Blood of Heroes 7"
Reverend Bizarre - Thulsa Doom 7"
Agalloch - Tomorrow Will Never Come 7"
Bak De Syv Fjell - From Haavardstun 7"

Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste of Victory CD
Enslaved - Frost CD w/ embossed logo
Negura Bunget - 3CD Box Set

Moonsorrow - Metsa demo cassette

Hails to Maxwell.

MajestikMøøse;5744496 said:
if anyone still wants a Taake box like that, I still have an extraaaaaaa (/shameless plug)

haha i bought one off you a couple years ago and i think i listened to each LP once or something!

and i sold the tshirt to footbalm or something!

i am super excited over this stuff. my wife commented that i looked like a 5-year-old opening christmas presents. i kept telling her who the bands were and she was like "that's nice, honey".

cant wait to start playing all of these. im off the next two days and off from january 8th-14th, just chillin at the casa. unholy black metal will be blasting from my teensie record player.

that Taake box is beautiful, and after reading about bak de svell fell whatsits i'm totally hyped about it. Graveland of course :kickass: never heard leviathan or xasthur, so now i can. same with nachtmystium. same with nargaroth, and i hear good things about this nasheim band of which Jay from CLerks plays bass.

hail.jpg