Online vs single player

Which do you prefer in UT2k4?

• Single player

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Online play

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
I voted for online play, mostly because it is far more fun to play against humans players than play against bots

Single player isn't bad. I havn't finished it (Yet). I'm on the bombing run ladder. I think the team system and the duel are really cool.

Sunlapse said:
online DEFINATELY. the single player in UT2K4 is pretty crappy imo. online IS ut2k4.... i dont see why anyone would prefer playing against bots
Same :). Though occasionally I play against bots.

Yeah, definitely prefer playing online. However if I am going to play online against a server with only bots on it, I would prefer to play single player. I severly struggle against bots of a highish skill level online, their 0 ping is unfair!

I like both of them. Online is great fun, but Widowmaker and Xan don't start calling people cheaters and kick-voting them just because they keep getting owned, they don't log out in the middle of a game and leave the teams unbalanced, and they don't keep babbling on in French and making the text-to-speech agent say nonsensical things. They also don't keep killing half their own team with the Redeemer just to see the pretty graphic.